Cranston Heights Volunteer Fire Company's mission is to be a
leading emergency service organization by:
- Meeting the needs of our community in fire prevention, fire suppresion, rescue and emergency medical services.
- Utilizing and improving the dedication and skills of our people.
- Constantly improving all of our services and operations that are delivered 24 hours a day by highly skilled volunteer professionals who serve with excellence, dedication and pride.
In carrying out this mission, the Cranston Heights Volunteer Fire Company will:
- Give top priority to firefighter safety and environmental concerns.
- Encourage the professional and personal development of our members.
- Work as teams to take full advantage of our skills, knowledge and creativity.
- Communicate openly and honestly to our members and community to inspire trust and confidence.